Griselda (グリゼルダ) is a Governor-General of the Romun Empire who recently got stationed in Celceta. At the beginning of Ys: Memories of Celceta, she hires Adol to create a map of Celceta, the sidequest which spans throughout the whole game.
- According to rumours, she is an avid cat lover.
- She is one of the few authority figures from the Romun Empire who aren't hostile to Adol at any point throughout the series.
- She is the fourth crown princess of the Romun Empire. However, she states that she is hated by the nobles back in the empire, which explains why she is stationed as a governor-general in the faraway land.
- She is a character unique to Ys: Memories of Celceta as she did not appear in previous versions of Ys IV.
- She returns in Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana as a passenger of The Lombardia and later a castaway on Seiren Island. She is one of the last members to join the village.